Eligibility for Admission:
Students on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s national merit list are eligible to
apply. Reserved seats are available for candidates qualifying for the poor, meritorious
and Freedom Fighter quota.
Students who have passed in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) ‘O’ Level and
Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) ‘A’ Level examination from any Board in
Bangladesh or equivalent examination from abroad in the pre-medical group with
physics, chemistry, and biology are eligible to apply for admission if they have the
qualifying marks as per the Government rules.
Filling of Application Form
Application in the prescribed form (available from the one of the College on
payment of Tk. 500) must be filled-up and submitted along with the under noted
documents within the notified to the office of the principal.
• Attested Photostat copies of the certificate of SSC/ ‘O’ level examination.
• Attested Photostat copies of provisional certificates of HSC/ ‘A’ level examination.
• Mark sheet of S.S.C & H.S.C examination or equivalent examination
• Any other relevant academic documents.
• Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
• A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
• A nationality certificate from a gazetted officer or Notary Public.
• Any other Certificate for Extracurricular Activities.
• Original documents must be submitted at the time of final admission.
The College authority reserves the right to reject any students admission without answering to anybody.