- All the payments should be made through pay order/ Bank Draft in favor of University Dental College & Hospital/ DMCR Foundation.
- Tuition fees for the first two months have to be paid at the time of admission.
- After the first two months, all students will have to pay their tuition fees by the 7th day of every running month.
- Fine will be imposed if the student fails to pay the tuition fee, annual fee and other fees by due date.
- To appear for any Professional BDS examination, students must clear all due fees before filling the Professional BDS Exam form.
- The name of the student will be struck off from the college register if the fees remain unpaid for three months or more. The students then will have to seek re-admission on payment of full arrear dues and also the re-admission fees.
If a student’s name is struck o‑ from the college Register due to nonpayment of dues or disciplinary cause, he/she may be readmitted on the recommendations from the governing body on full payment of the arrear dues plus Tk. 7,000/- (Taka Seven thousand) only as re-admission fees for Bangladeshi Student and US $ 500/- (Five hundred) only for the Foreign Student).
Development fund contribution should be made at the time of admission, which is non-refundable and can be paid in two installment for special case.
UDC offers spacious hostel accommodation for students. The girls’ hostel is located inside the UDC campus building. This ensures their safety and allows quick and easy access to the university. The boys’ hostel is located within walking distance from the campus.